PreambleThe use of this website involves the processing of personal data. We take the protection of personal data and thus your privacy very seriously. In order to make these processing operations comprehensible to you, we would like to provide you with the following information to give you an overview of these processing operations. We would also like to inform you about your rights under the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the German Federal Data Protection Act (“BDSG”) and the Telecommunications Telemedia Data Protection Act ("TTDSG").
2. Name and address of the responsible personThe responsible party and service provider is MME Moviement AG, Flößergasse 2, 81369 Munich, Germany, hereinafter referred to as "MME Moviement or we").
3. General information about data processing
In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent that this is necessary for the provision of a functioning website and our content and services.
3.1 Personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, your name, e-mail address, residential address, gender, date of birth, telephone number or age. Non-personal data is information such as the number of users of a website.
3.2 Processing of personal data
Processing refers to any process – with or without the assistance of an automated procedure – or any such series of processes executed in relation to personal data, such as the collection, recording, organization, arrangement, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or making available in some other way, alignment or combination, limitation, deletion or destruction.
We collect personal data via this website if you provide it to us of your own accord, e.g. when contacting us or by sending e-mails. We use this data for the purposes stated in each case or resulting from the inquiry, for example, the specification of your e-mail address, in order to be able to contact you. Data will only be transferred to third parties if this is expressly permitted by law or if you have consented to the transfer, for example, as part of your application or in the course of an active business relationship. Otherwise, you can use the general information on www.mmemoviement.de without disclosing your personal data.
3.3 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The collection and use of personal data of our users can take place after consent of the user. Provided that we obtain the consent from the data subjects for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
An exception is made in such cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and statutory provisions permit the processing of the data. For the processing of personal data which is required for the performance of a contract whose contracting party is the data subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR serves as a legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to take steps prior to entering into a contract.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR serves as a legal basis. If the processing is required to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR serves as a legal basis for the processing.
4. Individual processing activities
4.1 Provision and use of the websiteWhen you access and use our website, we collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. When you use our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider
5. Data transferWe will only transfer your personal data with third parties if there is an appropriate legal basis for doing so, in particular if:
- You have given your explicit consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- This is necessary for the performance of a contract with you in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR
- There is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR
- The transfer is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR for the purposes of legitimate interests, as well as for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest to not transfer your data.
We only use technically necessary cookies on our website. These are essential for the basic functions of the website.
This is a so-called session cookie. It serves the purpose of assigning requests of a user to his session, so that the contents of the website can be displayed correctly. This cookie is generally deleted when the session is ended, e.g. by closing the browser.
In addition, a cookie is set if you have clicked the button of the cookie notice when you call up the website in a browser for the first time. This serves the purpose of ensuring that the cookie information is not displayed to you again each time you call up the website. This cookie is deleted after a maximum of one year.
The legal basis for the use of technically necessary cookies for the linked storage of information on your terminal device and its subsequent readout is Section 25 (2) No. 2 TTDSG. The following processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
7. Hyperlinks to external websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to websites of other providers. When you activate these hyperlinks, you will be redirected from our website directly to the website of the other provider. You will recognize this, among other things, by the change of URL. We cannot accept any responsibility for the confidential handling of your data on these third-party websites, as we have no influence on whether these companies comply with data protection regulations. Please inform yourself about the handling of your personal data by these companies directly on these websites.
8. Security measures to protect the data we store
We have set up organizational and technical security measures to protect your data, in particular against loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. We regularly adapt our security measures to ongoing technical developments. Intensive information and training of our employees as well as their commitment to data secrecy ensure that your data is treated confidentially.
9. Recipients and use of service providers for the process personal data
We use a technical hosting service provider to provide and operate our website. This service provider processes the data exclusively within the scope of our instructions and is obliged to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. As a matter of principle, service providers are carefully selected by us and are only given access to your data to the extent and for the period required to provide the services or to the extent that you have consented to the processing and use of the data.
10. Storage period
We only store your personal data for as long as this is permitted by law. The deletion of the stored personal data takes place when the knowledge of this data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose pursued with the storage. This does not affect relevant statutory retention periods from the German Commercial Code or the German Fiscal Code. During the legal retention period, your personal data will be blocked and will not be used for any other data processing.
11. Rights of the data subjectAs a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR the right to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
- we no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, as well as revocation of any consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact our above-mentioned data protection officer.
13. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
If you believe that a processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR. The data protection supervisory authority responsible for MME MOVIEMENT AG is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (“BayLDA”), Promenade 18, 91522 Ansbach, phone: +49 (0) 981 180093-0, e-mail: email@example.com
Status: June 2023